Tuesday, March 15, 2011

First Day on my new Blog as the Codmother of Chatham.

Hello Followers,
My family and I are on vacation on the beautiful island of Veiques, PR.
Its very similar to Cape Cod, MA. I thought it would be the perfect time to start my blog. We are just starting our second week here.
Last evening the neighbors (who also from New England) speared a Hog Fish yesterday and shared half with us. An ugly fish to say the least, but it has spectacular white flesh.
I'm thinking of marinating the farm like fish with some scallions and a lite garlic mayonnaise sauce, wrapping in tin foil and throwing it on the grill.

I will keep you fish informed!

-Linda Kelley

2 comments:

  1. Carl was surprised there was a fish he didn't know! Hope you all are having a great time! Good luck with the blog :)

    Jo Ann

    ReplyDelete